Friday, October 2, 2009

easy to say out · hard to fulfill ·








tomorrow is going to Mid-Autumn Street Party Concert
at sg wang plaza..
start from 8.30pm and end at 12pm ?? maybe or not ..
we should enjoy the whole show or go home earlier ?
still considering ..


decided depart earlier
go meet someone who very important to me
lolz .. hope ktm won't be late again ! don't always delay ><"
wait me for a while .. be patient ..
don't mad at me when I'm late .. ** begging **


sighs .. I can't keep my hair longer ..
I had keep it for 3 months ! never cut it !
** except my fringe la , cut by myself **

but I decided to cut it today
if not 張秀華 must cut my hair on Monday.. **her hobby** ><"

she was warned me few days ago
so I be forced to cut it .. sighs
hope my hair would be longer and longer within these few months
I wanna have a new hair style to greet new year la

urghhh !! dye hair !!
patient .... still left around 2 months only ..
after SPM .. I'm BE FREE ! huhu !
can do anything that opposed by school !!

I would say BYE BYE to Kuen Cheng soon
ya .. soon ..



felt tired this few days really tired ..
keep sleeping at class
never pay attention when teachers are teaching

after trial became more lazy
shit @@ don't forget still has a SPM is coming !
please !! pay attention all the time !!
after this .. you would gain more and more !!


easy to say out· hard to fulfill·
that's me !! sighs





found something that really funny !!
jiajia ` cynthia ` peilin !!
quick !! open the email that I sent !!
GO GO GO !!!


No comments: