omg. no GAMBLING no Life.
I never touch poker and mahjong until now.
what the F*ing Chinese New Year is this??
boring! urghhhhh ><"
upstairs living room didn't set up air-corn
only has a wall fan. sure become a xiu G. ><"
Chinese New Year suppose to play till midnight. Yes, I did.
Chinese New Year suppose to beer. Yes, I did. [ didn't tipsy ]
Chinese New Year suppose to gambling. No, I didn't.
chu3 is a day which I keep expecting since Chinese New Year started.
but I think something not that smoothly.
our time can't be match up? I think so..
feeling disappointed. but can't do anything.
actually only 2 days I didn't see him, how come feeling like a week?
maybe we would be after a week only can meet up. =(
going to start working on Wednesday. sighs
working alone, Must become lazy. I'm sure !! =)
wishing all regular customer will come to kiosk and buy tea from me
if they give me a angpao will make a perfection become more perfect. XD
yahor, angpao.. less =( give me more and more angpao please..
I miss you. Bii ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment