Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm coming ♥






16th of March. a big big day for my QQ Baby.
it's her day ! Happy Birthday Girl.
bii had a off day on 316 too. he joined us.
Dear Cynthia, Kimmy Sweetie, QQ Baby, Bii and me

celebrated it at Dragon-i.

QQ Baby 4pm ended her classes.
Cynthia 6.30pm ended her works.
Bii and me ended our movie at 6.30pm.
Kimmy 1pm ended her practices,
but she reached at Mid after 7pm ><"




after enjoyed our dinner, home !!!
tired, I really do. !!
dyed hairs with QQ Baby, [[ she stayed at my home yesterday ]]
Gatsby. we thought it's a brand which very shang se.
but. disappointed !! our hairs' color become darker ><" duhhhh



went to Taylor's college with QQ Baby.
I need to settle all the things in a day
I'm timid. lack of self-confidence. no dare walk into Student Central
to ask some details, informations.
I waited her for 3 hours ! yes. alone....
had lunch with her friends. all friendly. 4 girls 1 boy. [ included me ]

registered!! yes. I'm a student of Taylor's College.



when I was waiting jiajia at Taylor.
a guy was sitting beside me, with his friend
his friend was leave to buy a drink
after that the guy talked to me.....
here's the conversation..

" hi, I'm Philip"
" hi....." [[ I didn't tell him what's my name ]]
" which course you from?"
" I'm a visitor"
" ohhhhh...come and register?"
" ya.."
" which course you had choose?"
" SAM."
"
March Intake?"
" ya.."

end ... ><" scared me !!! fuiiiii... fortunately I can uns what he talking/asking




Taylor's campus... I'm coming !!


No comments: