Wednesday, June 23, 2010
PAST...
Pinkyday today !! every Wednesday will be a pinkday.
Baskin Robbins is opened now at SS15,for sure around Taylor's :)
actually it had been opened few weeks ago hehe
the ice-cream...sure nice la.:) choc chip!!
had an ESL oral today, individual..10 minutes for each person.
I stoned there and nothing can say..how sadddddd
actually my question...is quite easy than others,,,
as long as... I can understand what was teacher asking
"what is the consequences of racial discrimination?"
2 minutes for me to write down the points...
"economic growth" "war".....that's all!! wtffff ><"
after presented such of sucking points, stoned .......
arla.sure low marks,!! I don't care. I don't even scared for this oral test:)
many events today.:) hitzfm and apa Pepsi's car were in our campus.
definitely was playing games with Taylor's students la.
and I can't figure it out..how come always got free drinks for us :)
each person can get a can of soft drink, if you want it :)
i think you can ask for it that how many you want...LOL
a big surprise for me today was...CIBAVERSION!
an event which at AC, go and apply it, you can get a pair of contact lens (monthly) and SOLOCARE solution. hahahahahaha :D
Ivie and me applied it and got the gifts LOL ohyaa, got a voucher as well.
go any outlet of FOCUS POINT if you buy the brand of lens, buy 1 free 1.
[ is buy 3 free 1 in actual]
hmmm..Ivie told me a "secret"...
actually quite long ago I get shocked when I heard it..
don't know what should I responses but...past edi what :)
soo.. don't think about it edi
think..the girl won't hate me anymore...:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment