
what am I doing here?
4am now
just finished watching FINAL DESTINATION I + II
PPS was lag to watch
but
finally ... I had finished it !! * phew *
** applause for myself **
I knew
FINAL DESTINATION is showing IV in cinema now
but I never watch I until III mar
arla~~ I am out of movie .. BEFORE !!
won't happen on me again
coz.. my life would full of movie from now on !!
I can't sleep
without your NIGHT
** what am I mentioning ? **
arhhhh
still full of energy
how come will be like this ?!
I wanna sleep !! PLEASE !!
someone else could help me ?
today is the most late of sleeping time in this RAYA
really nothing to do
expecting for Monday
reopen school
discuss the exam's paper
get the poorest result
and what else ?
of course !!
have fun with my dearest friends and my lovely teachers !!
miss you all sooooooooooo much !!!
today is Sunday
the last day of the RAYA's holidays ..
HOLIDAYS is going to end !!!
hurray !! finally !!
waited this moment from the started of holidays ><" 26 hours to go ... can't wait for Monday larhhh !! hungry tim .. getting to find some snacks for supper .. hemppp.. actually it should be my breakfast ?? lolz
good morning everyones =)

No comments:
Post a Comment