Tuesday, September 22, 2009

my dream !






SELAMAT HARI RAYA




holidays started
just stay at home and do nothing
what a boring life is it ??
arhhhh !!><"



whole day just sit in front comp
FACEBOOK & PPS
like a disabled person
TELL ME!! WHAT CAN I DO?!!






I didn't speak at home at all
like a mute and deaf person
I should get more fun in my holidays
I should get more happiness after my trial
but
I GOT NOTHING




begging you..
spend more time on me, can you?





new model cell phone from SONY ERICSSON



SATIO



The 12.1-megapixel camera with Xenon flash
and intuitive touch focus gives you stunning, high-resolution shots
you’ll want to blow up big and keep.


12.1 megapixel !!!!
OMG!!!



included function of GPS too!
you will never get lost again
GPS can find the destination that you want

and

it is a touch screen phone !!


SATIO!!
my DREAM CELL PHONE !!
hmm..
I would choose red in color if I got the chance to own it~~












AINO





the function is almost same as SATIO
the difference between SATIO & AINO won't be too far


touch screen lo
GPS lo

the most difference is
AINO is a slide phone
even if it included function of touch screen
















compare with SATIO & AINO
I think I would choose SATIO and red in color
what a nice phone is it..

sharp in color~
TRENDY ! FASHION ! MODERN !

SATIO~
when can own by me???



** PIE IN THE SKY **



No comments: