Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Love ♥♥


I was happy today.damn happy =)
coz bii was fetching me from Taylor's after ended my classes
never think it would happen in my real life.
after that went to Mid for our lunch?dinner??
he got next round with his colleague.movie and supper =(
so I went home first.....waiting him at home now
I miss him. Love him too ♥



going to enroll? or not going to?
hoping that don't happen the same thing again. blessing=(
studied for one week at Taylor's..knew all the friends.
closer with I-vie, Jonathan,Gordan,,thanks you guys,
had fun with them all the time. always make fun in class. lol






Accountings presentation next week.quite stressful
we need to wear a formal dresses for presentation.
no T-shirts, no slippers, no sport shoes, no jeans, no hot pants...><"
I must bring my flatty to instead of my high heels. lol



ok. go and do my homeworksssss now.=(


No comments: