Econ's test and Math's quiz had past.for sure, I didn't do well on my paper.
we were running our Econ's test at Discussion room
and running our Math's quiz at classroom..
Econ's paper, any blank there? I think so.. lol
Math's?? sure few blanks there !!!! omg. ><"
lecturer told us that we done badly in our first test
and we're the worst that she never marked before. lol
after we ended up our Math's quiz, just passed up our papers
she told us next week will be our next test again [ another chapters ]
she told us immediately !! omg..she just collected our papers
.....><" !!!!!!!
testsssss. proposalssss. reportsssss. do well please.
I don't want to retake !! waste money and my time !!!
I have no more time to waste.!! I'm serious.
2010 May start soon. 7 months to go....
Final Exam.!! we will get our Christmas Present before Christmas.
[[ result will be release before Christmas ]]
I wishing that it will be my best Christmas present 2010 :D
give more effort on study.do well in your tests
pay attention in class.never give up even it's hard for you
trust yourself. Miracles will be appeared.:D
we were running our Econ's test at Discussion room
and running our Math's quiz at classroom..
Econ's paper, any blank there? I think so.. lol
Math's?? sure few blanks there !!!! omg. ><"
lecturer told us that we done badly in our first test
and we're the worst that she never marked before. lol
after we ended up our Math's quiz, just passed up our papers
she told us next week will be our next test again [ another chapters ]
she told us immediately !! omg..she just collected our papers
.....><" !!!!!!!
testsssss. proposalssss. reportsssss. do well please.
I don't want to retake !! waste money and my time !!!
I have no more time to waste.!! I'm serious.
2010 May start soon. 7 months to go....
Final Exam.!! we will get our Christmas Present before Christmas.
[[ result will be release before Christmas ]]
I wishing that it will be my best Christmas present 2010 :D
give more effort on study.do well in your tests
pay attention in class.never give up even it's hard for you
trust yourself. Miracles will be appeared.:D
Steady Life. This is what I want.♥

No comments:
Post a Comment