Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I was suffering on stupid stuffs !!








finally, done my presentation, ESL and Psycho's draft
this week is the week that I never have ><"
was suffering on homework, assignments and presentation
but this night mare had gone !! I done all.!!
I can submit all by the dead line.:)


hmmm..actually I'm unwilling to do my econ. I hate it
don't really know how to do, was looking at teacher and don't even know what she talking about. damn shit. sure fail my econ. If failed,, I won't get my cert !! seriously. econ is the most important subject for us, it is under qualitative, therefore must pass it for getting the cert. if I cannot get it, I waste 20k and a year.!!
but I really can't afford it. damn hard for me....is hard to memorize, hard to describe, hard to understand, hard to answer the questions.

for me.. all will be the hard. ><"




a classmate, she is a girl..quite leng lui,:)
she had a presentation today, her topic is about homosexual
she put a pic as her slide show background, I was wondering why,,,
the pic is she with a girl who really looks like a guy
she failed to find a case study for her presentation
therefore she used her own case....
she is a brave girl that I ever meet.!! when other classmate asked abt that
she just admit that she is together with this girl now..

at Q&A part, lecturer asked her a question
"you will like the girl because you are preference on her or preference on women?"
she didn't answer directly.. but we guess out the answer by ourselves
she is preference on the girl..

I liked girl before..hmmm, almost forgot the feeling?
maybe or not..:) you may not forget something that you thought it was important for you. you will just don't think of it by this time, but when you wanna recall the memories, all will come out as a movie..:) sure....!! (this is my case) hehe



after today, is tomorrow, is Friday !!! is Wesak Day !! is time to go Genting with bii :)


No comments: