Monday, May 24, 2010

Stess !






Time passed quickly.I have not enough time to do my assignments
this week is the busiest week for me since I started my college
test, role play, individual presentation, draft reports for 2 subjects
what the hell life is it? damn stress, I can't stand for it anymore
I need rest !! but I never pay much effort on study as well :)
one of my friend, our clown is quiting SAM by this Thursday
he can speak well in English, I think he is a smart guy
but he is not a study type:) he likes to play POOL at AC..

he is very friendly and nice, he helped me when I was in suffering
thanks for your help in my first presentation
I was freaking stressful at that time, I don't even know what to do
he helped me to paraphrase and summarize all of my points
I will miss you :)

he is taking foundation in business at Monash, good luck friend :)
he is an Indian guy, named VIVEK !!!!
we shared our stories to each other..hmmm
are you in happiness now? I wish you are.:)





now I'm stucking on half way
don't even know what should I do now
sighs..cannot do anything without any information
no graph, no introduction,
and don't even know what is the topic question for my group ><" damnnnn sh*t !!



Vivek wasted 10k for 1st semester, he can't transfer the credit for his next course
coz he's going to Manash mahhh. rich guy ><"
he is an Indian, he said that he can't afford on SAM
then...should I quit as well??
Yeesheng gave some opinion for me
me:“if I quit now, damn waste money and time..."
yeesheng:"if you really can't afford on SAM, quit now is wasted 10k and 2 months,but if you stay in SAM but can't get the cert at the end of the year, you'll waste 10k more and 6 months..."
he didn't imply or insult me..just an opinion.

is time to pay the fees for 2nd semester...
what should I do.. STAY or QUIT ???



I never expect to get very high score for myself
I want to get the cert only..ONLY !!!




No comments: