Last night was a awesome night for me:)
ohyeahhh.Club is damn damn niceeeee!!
now only I realize it..if I can go home late is muchmuch more better:D
after class went to 1Utama for movie
I thought La Comédie Humaine is nice @@ I THOUGHT !!!
I fell asleep in the cinema..was charging energy for the night :P
after movie and we went to ss15 to take my car and off to Pyramid
BBQPlaza! I love the food.seriously nice.
it was my first time having meal there @@
but the services need to improve alot
yaaa.after making up and off to MOS,Sunway !! yaaaaaaa
regretted that I was wearing a long sleeve shirt@@ damn hot la weiii
I cannot wear a sexy dress,because I have to go home :((
if staying at someone's house..how niceeee:)
I could enjoy the whole night.crazinesses :D
MOS is really really nice for me. I went to a PUB before
omggggg.here is much [x100000000times] better than there@@
and I just have to pay more 20bucks ><"
wish to go there again..or OPERA? :)
reached home after 12am@@ when I stepped into house
@*#%//*%@*&@#
scolded by mom..but dad didn't say anything :) he just smile to me
I know it was a kindly smile.coz I felt it <3
seriously EXHAUSTED. but I love <3
but some EXHAUSTED leave me off please
74839, 51020.....♥
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment