Last night was Sabrina's Birthday Party.it's great!!
was watching WorldCup, Argentina....disappointed!
1 goal pun takada? do you think that is possible?:(
no comment about it.sighs.Germany.....WINNER!!
I will stop watching it.waste my time LOL
I drove at 6am to Subang for helping my dad
then decided to go home by 9.30am.....I cannot start my engine!!wtf?
called brother,he haven't wake up yet.
"GOR!!! I cannot start the engine!" "why?"
"I don't know!!" "did you switch off your light??"
I walked in front and took a look.yuppp.I didnt @@
that's why I cannot start it. NO BATTERY!!! ><"
wait and wait and wait....finally,an uncle helped me gaodim all:)
went home with high speed.without air-cond:(
coz the battery was still low...
after my bathe and dress up,went to Mid for meeting girls:)
yeahhhhh.I miss them alot alot!!:)
Sex and The City2, it's awesome!!omgggggg what a nice movie.
meaningful,learn much concept that you couldn't get from books.LOL
**exaggerate**
but it's really nice.!!!:) you guys will love it.
Little Taiwan for chitchat.talked alot of things..hmm:)
hope all will be fineeeeeeee.:( friendssss
ohyaaaa,I trimmed my eyebrows.LOL 10bucks.
my first time..quite nice what o.O
ZARA,a dress.I love it sooooo much..but no size for me.how sad
if Shirley didnt stop me.if I didnt have the "idea".I bought it:)
Brother and his family went to Mid also.had dinner with them and went home
I drove my own..Kenari.Bro was driving his new car--Estima.
BUT the point is...Kenari reached home first.LOL
I enjoyed my day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I suit for this type of life
without any.......quarrel?:) yaaa.I think so.:)
If that's truth,I will accept it,but it's hard to be accepted
Iwillletitgo:)

No comments:
Post a Comment