4papers down dy, 1 more to go:)) Accounting!! I hate it mostttt! it is the LAST paper of the whole SAM mannn;( today is Psych Paper, after walked out from the exam hall, most of the students were screaming since they've finished their Final Exams dy!! ;( but we still have one paper lefttttt.sad case. don't feel like doing Accounts today!!! soh mehhhh~ just finished 7am paper, should take a big rest in order to recharge body's energy;) I have much of sleep debts have to "repay" back:((
had Economics paper yesterday.it screwed me GG! sighss.I stunned and didn't know what to write for the two essays;( the examinees who were sitting beside me (LHS,RHS), kept writing. NON-STOP!! I was wondering why they got so much to write but I nothing;( I alwasy fail. I fail to live in my life...I saw a tweet before (jiajialim), she wrote that 读书都读不好,那还可以做什么? something like this la...haisssss;( FAIL!!
they all kept complaining 3hours were too short for them....wth~~for me??it was too much!!LOL

skin getting worse..;( *withoutanymakeup*
I am lazy!! what so-called only have lazy women in the world,but no ugly women...lazy=ugly..I am toooooo lazy to wash my face,as in I didn't use the cleanser... after brushing the teeth, just spread some water on my face and rub it randomly :P toner also tak mau to apply,,sei mouuuu!!! and my moisturizer already finished for.... > than 3months.haven't buy a new one yet;((( no money la......unwilling to pay for skin care productsLOL!!!
will be updating more and more:) since 4papers downn!! :D
will be updating more and more:) since 4papers downn!! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment