Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Corroboree:)





I bought a bag :) quality nice,not really expensive..I love it.it should be for school bag~~teehee:P met with girls tonight..exhausted dyyy:( since I woke up at 930am even though I'm having holidays:( I shall enjoy it and wake up at anytime I want!!! but I failed ehh:( maybe..my biological clock is still in Study Mode~~hmm..should change to HolidayMode as fast as possible:P but actually StudyMode is better..at least I could wake up earlier and go to bed earlier~~ can avoid to have dark circle:((

MayQin uploaded Corroboree's Pictures dy~~Upload some here..and if you guys are interesting of it, Here1 and Here2 for more:)) I'm not sure her profile is in Private or Public..so just try and see la:))


Ivie,Jon,Me

M2

Me,Mell,Jane (M2's PromQueen)



Ivie, Clar, Yseng, Me



Ivie , Shaun , Me













I have millions, no, billions of mistakes in my life. But falling in love with you wasn't one of them :)





No comments: