Sunday, December 19, 2010

:(





is time to update some. didn't update for agess :( I've no time and jatuh sakit on Monday. Until now, I haven't fully recovered :( how sad is it??? But I already started to eat my favourite foods--Spicy's and Fried's :)

is time to say Goodbye to current job after 2weeks:)


okay, my result is OUT! and I'm not gonna talk how BAD is it since it's really BAD! :( I haven't collect my cert yet but MOST of my friends are already collected. which mean I have to go coll alone, go Lakeside alone~~ ....should be more independent!! ohyaaa,and speak in English! :) not really afraid anymore.....should be more confident

since I got a bad result, I've to take 4months of foundation only can go for degree course. IF I don't have the qualified to take the foundation...where shall I go? ;( friend suggested me to HELP since requirement of HELP is....really low:) [[ for me ]] but I don't feel like going there..:((( NO~~~~~ sighssssss...



No comments: