I've 6days of working days. ONLY 6:) I don't feel any "HATEs" anymore since I already used to it ..:)my legs wouldn't feel any tired anymore. I just feel like super unwilling to get up from my lovely bed~~:( I've no idea about my working shift. I always get the morning shift!! which mean I've to wake up at 715am and take the 830am's train. Morning is good, I can go home earlier......:P
Christmas is coming on this Saturday!! where to go??where to go??? :) I didn't request off day for New year eve....Luckily, I'm having morning shift on the last day!!:) my last day of work and my last day of 2010 :P shall go for a count down since I never have a nice+memorable+unforgettable's NewYearEve!!
what is my new wish list for 2011? :) I've a super LONG list in my mind, gonna post it soon.(before 2011) *wishlist would be my last post in 2010?* :)
*failed to upload a pic*:(

No comments:
Post a Comment