Monday, January 31, 2011

hgiktkigb




alright, do some updates before Cny :)


I was quite busy on last Friday,why I say so? coz I went out and meet with my dear,sweetie and bayi :) of coz, he was with us that day.Had BbqPlaza as lunch...

next round,had dinner at CoconutFlower'Klang with Rebecca, Axel, Shan, Mok, Mongyee, Rachel, Stephy, Mye. 240bucks for the seafood dinner, which mean 24bucks per pax la..quite okay what~ :)
we ordered crabs(2kgs), prawns, veges, taofus, sotongs, and one thing that must order is...LOU SHANG!! :) we all had coconut as dinner and ordered a bottle of "coconut' wine" 椰花酒....taste is quite okay (acceptable) but the smell is eukss!! ><" smelly!!!

after that,they planned to have Snowflake as supper at KotaDamansara, but we(danny and me) didn't join since we had third round on that day :P went AC at KotaDamansara with his friends for supper....

EXHAUSTED :( but I really enjoyed!!



this kind of life is what I wanted when I was young (Highschool)...ya,I'm getting older ..NO!!!!



好想写东西,但是就是不懂该写些什么:(

No comments: