is time to do some updates. I've 5days off since I told my manager that I might start my course by this week. BUT..I'm not studying now:) I mean, I'm gonna study but will be on Feb. I went to HELP for enroll in last week. when I reached, I only know their working hour is start by 930am ><" wth???? I thought normally will be 8 or 830am?! 930am?? quite late right??????? well, I had my breakfast at MCD with the ♥ one*I reached HELP by 8something*
I discovered something in HELP.. ermmmm, I thought I will never see any Chinese words in any colleges or Universities. but HELP do. they even translate a notice to Chinese version. ya,I'm definitely not good in English,that's why I've to learn more :) I'm not meant to say HELP is not good, just.......got abit weird :P
another thing is, staffs even speak in Chinese to students. what I remember is, someone told me about Taylor's staffs will NOT speak in Chinese even they know you're bad in English or they actually know Chinese. that's the way. actually we can learn more grammars,vocabularies or even learn the way to communicate/the way to speak by every communications. okayy, I've quite alot friends studying there now. I hope I can have more fun in a new environment with them and new friends:)
I think everyone will says that we are hard to find a true friend in college/University. I don't really think it's like that. at least I met some friends who really care of each other in my previous college. first, IvieNg. she is so lovely!! she sent me a LONG msg to me before we sit for our first paper (FINAL). first paper was English Paper. one of the part of the paper is LISTENING TEST. we will get a question paper. 2parts. first is like short answer questions,another one is essay part. what we've to do is LISTEN!*obviously* we can at least get few marks from the paper if we didn't did any mistakens *not gonna talk about it*
the msg made me CRYYY! :( it was so touching !!! Thanks Ivie:)
second, JonathanLee. hahaha.my aiya "brother" he used to help us alot:) *us=ivie+me*
third,ClarenceChang. what I wanna say is...he is super lame!! :P
forth,GordanYau. yao yi sheng!never join us. always GF GF GF:)
looking forward to my new study life in HELP:) *ImissSS15*:(

No comments:
Post a Comment