Had 2papers in a day. Accounting and Economics. they are much more easier than SAM's paper,SERIOUSLY! but I can't score A la for sure :P
during exam time,the most action we did was kept looking at others' answers :P HAHAHAHA! since Economics has MCQ, don't waste the chance to score some marks :D
after the Accounting paper,we had 4hours break time to go for the Econs paper. we went KFC since the weather was DAMN HOT!! well,after we ordered the meal, the air-con DOWN! ><" we came to KFC for air-con,then the air-con DOWN wor...><" after finished the meal,changed the location to Starbucks. haizzz!! spent another 12dollars at that place,,, HotChocolate is my favourite. I ordered it as my lunch :O
Gordan was laugh at me,and said "huh?? are you feeling that the weather is not hot enough?" ><" urghhh!!! YAAAA!! I was the one who kept complaning the weather! ><" end up,I gave it to my friend :P I don't even finish the halk cup I guess.wasted!!!
we were planning to go Karaoke right after the paper, hahaha! we wanted to release stresssss! SERIOUSLY!:( actually we still have a Marketing paper on coming Thursday :P we don't care!! don't bother about it first..RELEASE STRESS is the most important stuff! :)
we reached TheCurve'Redbox at 5pm (paper ended at 4pm)..until 8pm. after that went for dinner. Idk why I was so moody! ;( even I was hungry,but I didn't eat at all :(
can we like keep going out? :P I love this kind of life weiiii~
always go other places for lunch during break. we all always late for class.
we went Klang for Bakkutteh,went Uptown for Nasilemak,went SriHartamas, Bangsar for mamak,went Alsafal (B.Utama) & Bangsar for shisha, went JalanIpoh for vegetarian....
always 3cars or above, one car fit 5person (AT LEAST)! sometimes fit 6person in my littel Kenari ><" HHAHA!

I love my life, so far :)

No comments:
Post a Comment