Saturday, April 2, 2011

Clubbinggggg~

I'm so Happy now!! why? because I'm not "VIRGIN" anymore!! :P I mean ClubVirgin.. Finally,I went to that kind of place :) 19years old only step into Club,is it too late? actually I went MOS( Sunway) before. that time was an event which organized by Help students. was a Charity..but I went home around 11something..and I drank Coke only ><"

this time TOTALLY DIFFERENT! we went to Mist. :) It was soooo FUN!!

this was our plannnn :)
we had Marketing paper on Thursday. until 10am...right after that, 2friends and me went to The Curve to take our room. YUPEE! We rent a Family Suite which cost us rm510 per night! :) 3of us went there and took a nap....I was charging energy for the night :P
some of them came to Hotel and met us at afternoon..we went to swimming pool and had fun there~~after that Yiwei belanja BaskinRobbin...Thursday date was 31st March!! can get 31% discounttttt :)

after that we all started to get ready,,,guys can settle in a short time,,Girls definately can't!! actually we wanted to reach Mist before 11pm..buttt!!! the guy went at 1045pm and girls went at 1130pm ><" hahahahhaa! alot people there since that day was Mist's 2years anniversay :)

after went into the club, we ordered 2bottles..cost us rm600 something.Idk the price actually since GIRLS NO NEED TO PAY!! :) this is a NATUAL LAW hahahaha! we finished the 2bottles within 15mins ><" walaooooo~~~not enough for us laaa.after that went to dance floor,! superrrr niceeeee! that's the best way to release stress I guess. when the time I dance, my brain was empty,,! I mean I was just enjoying the dancing,the environment!! :)

we all never get drunk since 2bottles.....were too little for us ><" BUT!!! Pang get drunk :P damn funnyyyyy! he was non-stop talking for 2-3hours..with himself~ :P somemore the way he spoke wassss damn FUNNY!:P


went back to hotel at 3am~when the time I dance,I was soo excited! I mean I never felt I'm tired! Clubbing is not tiring! :P BUTTTTT,after the dance,on the way back to Hotel,,,I was freaking tired ><"


I wish to go againnnnn! May I? :)






No comments: