I'm sick;( flu-plus-cough!! I went to college as usual yesterday.but all the teachers haven't finish marking our papers yet.we were just spending our time to do our own stuffs. actually was not really consider as "doing own stuffs" some lecturer discussed the paper..but SIEN weii;( MissIvie and I decided to skip Account and Economic;) we assumed that Account's teacher is not giving back our papers as well;P Economic's teacher has told us that she haven't finish marking yer. THAT'SWHY..we CIAO earlier! stoned there is wasted of time;) MissIvie's medicine is freaking strong weii! I ate it after my brunch. then I fell asleep in class(1 period), coz after the class we have to CIAO!!LOL!! I was not tired but..fatigue!! whole body without any energy><" went to clinic and see doctor;( I wanted MC for yesterday and today:D
SAM's Final Exam start from 1st of November!!;(( our last paper is Accounting.after Accounting Paper, has a PROM NIGHT for SAM's students at SunwayHotel?? the location should be there,not very sureLOL quite exciting.teehee~~

No comments:
Post a Comment