went to Genting with bro and his family.WHY?! Genting's weather was so hot@@ AhSou and I said..don't ever try to wear long sleeve shirt or bring a jacket or even a cardigan when you are at indoor@@ you will regret. Indoor was freaking uncomfortable ;(( Started engine at 12something. stopped at BUN SAN for brunch. sooooooo many ppl there@@ don't try to visit any popular place during public holidays:) I love DA GEI CIONG:)))) so nice weiii. sounds like I don't ever play before LOL but have to play alots of games, spend more time for games..will be more fun:)) I love those ticktes and the tickets eater.so cute@@ save money..and spend all of my savings just for FUN:) is it impossible for me? maybe..:) ohya.I love HEBE.田馥甄. she is sooooooo beautiful.I love her hairs. I wish to have the length, hairstyle and the bangs!!! :))) it's simple, but nice:) SIMPLE MAKES PREFECT :D I think I could reach the length by this year end..I hope:) for sure, her songs very nice.寂寞寂寞就好, my favourite song <3> another song is "LOVE!" I was HATE the first part of that song. 我愛你你愛她.....><" I knew this song thru MYFM, that time was still a propaganda, can't listen the full version. if leave that part "alone", it's really..weird?LOL all are personal comments only..okay?:)) I was HATE..ya..I like it now.coz I love another part of this song..start from YI?.. :P
Sunday, September 12, 2010
yi..?? :))
went to Genting with bro and his family.WHY?! Genting's weather was so hot@@ AhSou and I said..don't ever try to wear long sleeve shirt or bring a jacket or even a cardigan when you are at indoor@@ you will regret. Indoor was freaking uncomfortable ;(( Started engine at 12something. stopped at BUN SAN for brunch. sooooooo many ppl there@@ don't try to visit any popular place during public holidays:) I love DA GEI CIONG:)))) so nice weiii. sounds like I don't ever play before LOL but have to play alots of games, spend more time for games..will be more fun:)) I love those ticktes and the tickets eater.so cute@@ save money..and spend all of my savings just for FUN:) is it impossible for me? maybe..:) ohya.I love HEBE.田馥甄. she is sooooooo beautiful.I love her hairs. I wish to have the length, hairstyle and the bangs!!! :))) it's simple, but nice:) SIMPLE MAKES PREFECT :D I think I could reach the length by this year end..I hope:) for sure, her songs very nice.寂寞寂寞就好, my favourite song <3> another song is "LOVE!" I was HATE the first part of that song. 我愛你你愛她.....><" I knew this song thru MYFM, that time was still a propaganda, can't listen the full version. if leave that part "alone", it's really..weird?LOL all are personal comments only..okay?:)) I was HATE..ya..I like it now.coz I love another part of this song..start from YI?.. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment