Sunday, September 5, 2010

Thanksbaby;)




Feel like blogging since I was so BORING! :(( I love holidays.but I hate it as well:) LOVE > HATE <3 should talk about yesterday. I went to Kajang ;) I was so tired,but I wish to see him more than rest:) GoodGf<3 we ate "yu tao mai" as our brunch.I was sooo hungry@@ he said "wa,you eat so much today" ;) just a bowl of the mee.not that much what. teehee~ rested a while. he felt like going to The Mines. I rejected. save money:) and tired.lazy to walk. watched an episode of Gong Ju Ga Dou, went to Secret Recipe:) a piece of Chocolate Indulgence.a piece is full enough for us..? should be..:P it was raining, sitting there and start camwhoring. just few..should be said..only3@@ went home at 5pm.fell asleep in train. I wish to go the place!! I don't wanna mention here first. If I could be there, I will appreciate it much!! I hope,I wish..I could:) Thanks baby,you are always by myside.<3






No comments: