Wednesday, October 27, 2010

:)))





好久没写了:) 抽了点时间来update下LOL 这几天都到Lakeside for study;((( stressful!! @@ 今天比较特别,因为我最爱的宝贝来“探班”啦 哈哈哈哈哈 他没功课做,只是坐在那对着电脑..上网咯.游戏咯.我当然没办法concentrate on studyLOL just kept looking at him and talked to him:))) Now I only know why girls HATE Dota;((((( when he was playing the game, he didn't even bother me,just 100% concentrate to his laptop!!!! ;((( I HATE DOTA!!! when I was studying there, I wanted him to hold my hand:))) when he was resting(nap),I wanted him to hold my hand as well:)) just because we didn't see each other for 2weeks++;(( took some pic by using his webcam....and two short videos!!! super random video LOL!!!! I feel like uploading at here,,,but have get the approval first la;((

Ciaoooo!!! Lakeside tomorrow!! AGAINNNNNN;((((

*Lakeside has a new restaurant!! Chic-Licious!!super super NICEEEEE!! and the price quite reasonable!! You MUST try carbonara there!!! seriously!!!* the restaurant just opened for 2days, and I went twice!!! feel like going tomorrow AGAIN!!!! ohyeahhhhhhhh!!*

No comments: