today is our LAST CLASS in the year~yaaa.is ending soon...after Final,after Moral!!@@ we all Ponteng again~~since today is the last day... I thought we shouldn't ponteng since today is the last day?!HAHAHAHAHA.whatever la,, just went Neway to release streessssss.!! we all like so crazy in the Kroom:D mostly was screaming but not singing~ this is the best way to release the stress!! especially me:))) ppl who went Kroom with me before, they should know I like to scream more than sing properly,,coz I always out of toneHAHAHAHAHA:D we reached there before 11am, Neway's business hour is start from 11am..so we waited for 6minsLOL!! rm9.80++ per person (including one meal and one drink). 11am until 3pm:) the price quite reasonable:)) butttt if you go on Mon-Thursday (3pm-7pm) is only cost you RM1++!!! wthhh??!!!! but I'm NOT SURE is it including meal or even drink la:))
feel like staying at TCSJ for study just now..but I don't like environment there;((( that's why I never stay back for study.like seriously!!! NEVER!! just because of the environment there~~ too noisy? and too many distraction@@ is NOT AN EXCUSE!! since I was studied at Lakeside few days ago with Jon and Ivie,,,,I love that place!!! is a very very very good environment for study!! no distraction since Lakeside's library provides so many rooms for students.!! they even provide keys for you to lock. if you feel like wanna walk around for fresh air or wanna have a lunch,,you don't need to carry all your stuffs with you..since they already provided the key for you to lock your room:)) yet there is a high consumption place as well:((...
I love Lakesideeeee!!! I feel like going there for study EVERYDAY!!!! I can concentrate gaogao!!!! Going tomorrow:D and Sunday as well?? should be~~:)) still one more week to go~ 1st of Nov..SAM's Final Exam is starting!!

No comments:
Post a Comment