Monday, October 11, 2010

sorryBaby.





didn't spend much time on internet these few days. I hope I could keep this "habit" until the end of my Final. as in don't spend too much time,just few minutes to 1hour a day?? It's really really hard for those kind of person who can't live without internet, just like me @@

headed to Genting with him yesterday. not gonna talk about it.coz it was a nightmare;(( I don't wanna think about it anymore. sad case!!! it was our first time. 101010 looked so nice, but it was a worst day for us ever.!! I'm so sorry babyyyyy


Iknow, you guys scared of me:P can you see the white white thingy on my face, it was Oxy10. I'm used to apply it when I have pimple;(( ya..I had pimplessss. I 100% support Oxy!! It does works for meLOL!! can't live without Oxy:))
took this when I was doing my revision;(( so sad.....stress ---> PIMPLES!!!


few days later...


my pimpless gone:))) as in not that obvious anymore:D AND I didn't apply anything on my face. apa BB,MASCARA........without anything.But I was wearing color lens la@@ obviously..LOL!! the pic above didn't apply anything as well, even lens:))
smiley face,,becoz...I feel that I have a quite nice skin..HAHAHAHAHA!! *touchwood*

nice bo?? not me..is my skin:D

is time to do revision.buai~

No comments: